WhatsupwithJan

Sunday, April 16, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Easter Sunday, April 16, 2006-7:12pm ArizonaTime
As told to Pat by Jan:
Today our weekend sub nurse came early in the morning to drain my belly, which gave me some relief. After the hospice nurse left for the day, Veronica and I took a medium sized walk
down to the corner of 78thAve and Utopia and back again.
Although it was a beautiful day, it was already very hot by the time we started our walk. I was very tired and sleepy for most of the rest of the day and napped a lot. I did, however, wake up long enough to talk to most of my siblings on MSN.

Some good news, my fingernails are beginning to grow back, and my hair is again finding its place on the top of my head.

The days seem so much shorter now even though the sun stays up longer. I lose many hours to sleep and often wonder where the time went.

Thanks for all of your prayers and good wishes.

Jan (via Pat)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jan, It's Lauren. Listen to what your body is telling you and most importantly, your motto. So glad we had such a nice phone conversation. If I gave you the wrong address for my home e-mail, then I'll give you the one for my website. www.hannah-claire.com.
    You and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers.
    Love, Lauren

     

Post a Comment

<< Home