WhatsupwithJan

Thursday, April 13, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Thursday, April 13, 2006- 6:12 pm Arizona Time
Jan writes: I decided to blog early; since I can't keep my eyelids open now, they will be even harder to stop at 9:00. I'm surprised, because I took a nap this afternoon. I was up early (5:00am) with cramps, and then ran the gamut of intestinal roles. Rebecca came and drained my jelly belly and it looks like we may have to drain a few days in a row to "catch-ups." My belly is soft, not bothering me, but the fluid in the belly is leaking out of the drain so we need to get a little more of the fluid to ease the pressure.

Today Pat and I eased the pressure on our wallets shopping a JoAnn's. We were suprised that there were so many people there in the middle of the day.

Some of you have asked about the "puppy." Gracie, our golden retriever, is about a year and a half old, however, she weighs in like a prize fighter. She still has the energy of a puppy. When she is up, she wags her tail against the house to get our attention.

This afternoon, I chatted with a former co-worker on the phone. That was probably the only time in the afternoon that I wasn't nodding off today. Only Pat's gentle callings and laughter kept me awake and free of whiplash!

Well, it's about Sun's Time, so I will end this post for the day. Blessings to all who visit here.

Jan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home