WhatsupwithJan

Saturday, April 15, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Saturday, April 15, 2006- 7:22PM Arizona time
Jan wanted to make this blog a team effort because her finger coordination is less than ideal, and it takes her a very long time to type even short sentences. As told to pat by Jan: "It was a quiet day interspersed with calls to Jim(my brother) and Kathy(my sister). We talked with Tom(another brother) via MSN.

The nurse drained my belly again today, and reported that I would probably need to be drained everyday. In addition to the side effects of the "draining" mentioned last night by Pat, I tend to easily lose my train of thought which makes it more difficult to carry on a conversation. However, on the physical side, the "draining" makes me feel better. It allows me to eat and drink normally, helps me be more mobile, and makes it easier for me to tie my own shoes.

I slept quite a bit today because I now recognize the need to follow my body's lead and just go ahead and take a nap when I am tired.

Blessings to all on this Easter Sunday...."

Jan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home