WhatsupwithJan

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Tuesday, April 11, 2006--9:21 pm Arizona Time
Jan writes: Today was a roller-coaster day, physically, with ups and downs. Everything else was fine. The nurse came and drained my belly and flushed my port, with an intern doing very well with her first port experience. Then Pat and I did a few errands. I also read and napped a bit, and then...

UPS made a very special delivery to us: our friend/former co-worker, Vickie. "Brown" delivers more than packages, as the kind young man chose to lead her to our house when he learned she was lost. Thus, we were able to enjoy some yummy Cold Stone Creamery ice cream treats and Vickie's company.

I skipped watching the Suns game tonight, but was able to listen to the great second half comeback as I worked here at the computer. We had lots of comments to yesterday's blog, which means I will repeat something that I say alot. At the risk of being redundant, I want to thank everyone who is reading the blog, knowing that you have me in your heart and thoughts even when you don't comment. It makes the time spent blogging so worthwhile, and I truly thank each and everyone for your continued support. May all your days be filled with the same kind of joy I feel from the blog.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love reading the blog and just when I think I am too big for my britches or my world is too crazy, or I just feel crummy, I get a lift and feel inspired reading about your days, your courage, strength, and dignity to go thru all that indignity. You are a BRIGHT light Jan. Love you, Kathy Guerriero

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jan,
    It's good to hear how you're doing every day. I think about you lots & pray your days will be filled with love and laughter and the special times that makes everyone greatful that they know & love you. I appreciate the time you take every day to include me in on how you are through the blog site. You are such a special friend! Take care of yourself & keep making those good memories! Love you lots, Lannie Dewberry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home