WhatsupwithJan

Saturday, May 27, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Saturday, May 27, 2006-4:15PM Arizona time
Today we gave Jan's earthly remains back to the earth from which they came. Myself, Veronica, Tyler and two of the friends(Calvin and Vicki) who biked with jan on the desert roads near where we live, scattered her ashes from a small hill overlooking the biking trails whose sudden dips and wily turns meant so much to her in the last years of her life.

KA7ETU (thats me) said a final goodbye to KD7SIJ(thats Jan) on the Amatuer radio frequency she used to call me, when she decided to rest and wanted to connect with a desert story or a moment of special interest. Farewell, KD7SIJ, "I will now be clear, but I'll be listening". We will never forget you, our loving "silent key."

Pat

1 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Pat, That was a beautiful and very appropriate decision you made. I hope it helped to give you and your family some peace. Will you be making anymore entries on this blog? If so, I think it will be very therapeutic for all of you. Your family is still in my prayers.

    Lauren Ellis

     

Post a Comment

<< Home