WhatsupwithJan

Thursday, March 23, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Thursday, March 23, 2006--9:02 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: the doc said that my jelly belly wasn't quite bit enough for the tap/ insertion of denver drain. That was fine with me, because it meant V and I could make it to lunch and a movie with a friend. He thinks by Monday we'll be ready. The tap hole continues to drip, but the technicians managed to close it up tight and I have not yet had to change the dressing. With this being Peoria's spring break, I have a lot of lunches and coffees schedued with "the girls" and my biggest fear was that these doctor appointments would interfere with my fun. So far, it looks like only one fun time was interrupted. Maybe I'll even get my thank you notes done if I could stay awake long enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home