WhatsupwithJan

Saturday, March 18, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Saturday, March 18, 2006--7:26 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: I was up early today with digestive problems, which passed. Pat and I enjoyed a windy but beautiful day by walking even further than ever; we have to get out and measure to see how far we're going. We saw a roadie on a shiny, midnight blue bike. I was a little envious. I don't think my balance is good enough for the roadie bike, but maybe the cummuter. I took a long nap this afternoon, made zuchinni bread, and watched a bit of basketball.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Mrs. Mac said…

    Jan ... I still check in each day to see how you are doing! Glad you are up and about walking ... when you said you saw a "roadie" I thought you meant a road runner bird .. but guess you meant a bike :) God's blessings to you; you're an inspiration!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home