WhatsupwithJan

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Tuesday, March 14, 2006- Arizona Time
Jan Writes: A strange day! Somehow I slept until 10:00 am despite the noise of the family in their various activities! Even more amazing was that after a quick breakfast of an instant breakfast drink and my morning pills, I fell asleep again until 2:00 pm! Who knows what I slept through! As soon as I got up, Veronica and I went shopping at Borders, Target, and went to the mall. I treated for big, hot pretzels and cold frozen drinks- mmmm. Haven't done much since then other put my feet up and talk to friends on the phone. Thanks for calling, friends! Now the Suns are going to play. Is my life wonderful or what?!! GO SUNS!! Everyone have a great night. May your day today be as blessed as mine was today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home