WhatsupwithJan

Friday, March 17, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Friday, March 17, 2006--9:37 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: Aye, and Happy St. Paddy's Day to Ye! Today I hope the blog works, because the past two days Pat had to go back and fix it. It has not been allowing me to post. Today went by very quickly. I had a lot of emails at school to reply to, and miscellaneous paperwork type things. Pat and I spent a lot of time talking, and he did chores as well. I made flounder creole--mmmm. I spent some time chatting on the computer with brother Bill, and of course we all sadly watched the Suns lose tonight. Couldn't buy a rebound! Tomorrow we will all rest, and Sunday will be a better day!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pat and Jan,
    After reading about your windfall, I have decided to cash the $1,000,000 check you gave me several years ago for my birthday. WOW, is is nice to have rich relatives! Please know that you are constantly in our thoughts and prayers (even before you were rich). You are an inspiration to all at our school in Texas. Much love and prayers, Mary.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home