WhatsupwithJan

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Tuesday, March 21, 2006--9:54 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: Pat and I spent a loooong day at Thunderbird Sam, after Pat managed to get us scheduled for the abdominal tap a few days early. They were very apologetic about the scheduling problems we'd had. OutPatient was better than the ER, more comfortable, with a soft bed and plenty of soft drinks. The "tap" was completed late in the afternoon, we were the last ones there, with everyone sweeping up around us. Pat read much of the day, and I slept an incredible amount. Anyway, the results: The tech drained about 3800 cc (nearly 4 liters) of fluid from my belly!! Imagine four bottles in my tummy! It blows me away. No wonder I have digestive problems. After all that sleep, you'd think I'd be full of energy. But I am not. I
am ready to sleep. Good night, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home