WhatsupwithJan

Thursday, March 16, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Thursday, March 16, 2006--7:50 pm Arizona Time
Yesterday I did not want to boast on the blog, but after reading comments from my fellow employees, people are asking for clarification. Today I received an award given to people in our district called the Pride Of Peoria Award. A couple co-workers nominated me, and then people from the various schools I've worked at wrote letters explaining why I should be given this recognition. The day was moving, from receiving beautiful bouquets of flowers and kudos from my current staff at a meeting, to reading the letters my colleagues had written. I can't tell you how many times I cried! Later, I did a few things around the house, napped, and Pat took me to shop for new glasses. On a funny note, we received a letter from the school's insurance company telling us that upon my demise, they are going to give Pat the sum of 47,000,300! Holy Cow! Now I'm gonna have to watch Pat when he offers me extra medication, telling me he doesn't want me to suffer! For 47 million, if there is any way I can reincarnate back into Pat's life, I will be there! Of course, honest Pat called the district and asked them if they had noted the mistake. Yes, he was a Pride of Peoria recipient before he retired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home