WhatsupwithJan

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Wednesday, March 15: 7:32 p.m. Arizona time
Jan Writes: Happy birthday, Pat! Today we celebrated Pat's 63rd birthday, with cards, gifts, carry-out Chinese for the adults and BurgerKing for the kids, and a few calls from family. I had some digestive problems in the morning which put me on the couch, but by afternoon I was ready for a good walk ( still no walker!), past the park and to the lake. It was a perfect Arizona day. The day went by quickly with all the festvities. Now the Suns are playing, and I will join them soon. I just fell on my face, scratched it and broke my glasses. I wouldn't mind the broken glasses, since they can be fixed or replaced; it's just that first thing tomorrow I'm going to have videos taken that will be showed to my entire school district. I have the glasses taped (GEEK!), but will look for an old pair that might makes things less noticable. I may have to ask them to film only my good side! Ha ha!! Such a glamour girl!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woohoo!!! Congrats on Pride of Peoria! I can't think of anyone more deserving.
    Mindy

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations on winning the Pride of Peoria! You are an excellent teacher and deserve the honor. Your always in my prayers.
    Kathy A.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Pat and Jan...first all, happy birthday Pat...wow, the years have flown since 'juvy' and Ironwood, right??? and Jan , you will have to tell us about the Pride of Peoria....i presume a recognition with school. As always, bless you both and all your family.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home