WhatsupwithJan

Thursday, March 09, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Thursday, March 9, 2006-5:05 pm Arizona Time
Jan Writes: After breakfast and reading the paper, we had a visit from the hospice nurse. She increased my neuropathy medication in hopes of easing the leg pain I've been having. My jelly belly is beginning to swell again, and she's concerned about the lungs and breathing. She is working on getting another abdominal tap scheduled in a couple weeks, so we can just go when we need it. After lunch Pat and I went for a mile walk in the cool, cloudy weather. The kids were working all day: V was subbing and Tyler was doing some consultant work, so it was quiet in the house. Tom called on the computer shortly after our walk, and the guys had a nice chat while I listened in. The hours flew by today. I don't know how the days can pass so quickly, but they all do. Tonight we will watch the Suns, of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home