WhatsupwithJan

Saturday, March 11, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Saturday, March 11, 2006-8:39 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: On this dark, dreary day, I was happy for the rain that our desert needs, and happy to be dry inside. I'm always cold and trying to find ways to get warm. Fortunately for me, V needed my help with a project, which meant we spent many hours in her bedroom, the warmest room of the house. Another thing that brightened my day was a big, beautiful bouquet of flowers from a former student and his family; what a nice surprise! Right now we are watching the Suns battle the Timberwolves, and at this point, victory may not be ours tonight. Today and tomorrow are laundry day, which I do with V's help--she's the muscles of the team. There was no time to read or write today.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Jan....
    Sooooooooooooo glad to hear of all your progress. Called Jim on the phone last nite 2 c if he remembered me shooting him with an arrow in our old backyard on Stanley....he didn't, but he DID remember PUSHING me down the stairs--the truth is OUT!!!!!
    Getting Warm: hop into a hot tub somewhere....that'll stay with you for quite a while. OR don't you have a "whirl tub" in that mansion someplace?????
    Girl....tummy swelling.....better not have gotten knocked-up....I WILL tell!
    Going to U Jim's 90th Party today...Sunday 1pm....will of course send your regrets AND will of course eat YOUR piece of cake--maybe Pat's too....will advise to the quality.
    Keep goin' kiddo...ya sound TERRIFIC....
    Let's "Video" next week....maybe Monday...if your home....tough to catch you.
    Love to all.....duh Willy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home