WhatsupwithJan

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Tuesday, March 7,2006-9:10 pm Arizona Time
Jan Writes: I woke up feeling good and and strong, so decided to help Pat with the grocery shopping. This is the first time in months, but I felt I was up to it. All went well. I enjoyed picking out some things to cook, so I spent nearly two hours cooking. Then I was pooped. I read a little bit, but kept dosing then and for the rest of the evening. I woke up just to do the blog and go to bed. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

  • At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good Morning Jan!
    Top of the mornin to ya (Getting ready for St. Patricks Day next week)
    I was so excited last week when your Veronica V stopped by my office to chat...I thought it was YOU! Wow, she is your daughter, she is awesome, and was on her way to sub.....She said she did not realize how much stuff that you had for teaching. We keep everything, don't we as we never know what studnets we have have and what they may need! I still have a closet full here at Parkridge in the computer lab of my regular ed teaching material...just in case.
    Anyways, I enjoyed talking with her and then she was off in a flash.

    You have raised such a beautiful daughter, inside and out!

    Take care and write when you can
    Love,
    Bev

     

Post a Comment

<< Home