WhatsupwithJan

Monday, March 06, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

PAT!WhatsupwithJan
Monday, March 6, 2006-6:16 pm Arizona Time
Jan Writes: Good Day: Our hospice nurse has been ill, so today the social worker came to visit, as well as to cover for Rebecca. Nothing new with regards to hospice. Afterward, Pat and I went clothes shopping at Target. I had no idea what size to select, so had to browse three areas and try on several pairs of pants. Because taking off and putting on pants is one of the most difficult things I do in life, it gave Pat time to walk around Target several times. Want to know what's hot at Target? Ask Pat! The extra large sizes were odd, so I ended up getting one misses and one maternity pants. Hopefully they will be comortable. Even some of my sweats are too tight in certain places. You have to wear them a bit to know how they will fit in the long run. After lunch I made mostacolli and Rice Krispie Treats, then rested and read. Time has flown by, and Now I'm missing the Suns. Gotta Go!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Brother Tom said…

    So...what's "hot" at Target?????...this mountain boy wants to know. We don't have a Target Store locally, except up in Asheville...

    If you want me to strech out some sweat pants for ya...I can do it. Never thot of trying maternity pants...that just might fit MY jelly belly!

    Glad to see the both of you "getting out"!!!!!

    Love, Tom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home