WhatsupwithJan

Saturday, March 25, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Saturday, March 25, 2006- 8:13 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: Yes, I was totally zonked last night. When Pat woke me to say he'd just written the blog, I had no idea where I was! Today I have a bit more energy. I've done laundry and written thank you notes. Veronica and I joined our friends, the "lunch bunch" for a fine meal. When I came home, Tom was on the computer, so I listened while Pat chatted with him. After a short nap, I chatted with Bill. Now we are watching the Suns game. I've felt a bit tired today, but I am unwilling to give in to it. My family is getting organized for April visits, most of which Pat is coordinating. We want to make hay while the sun shines, so to speak. The weather should be fine, and I've been feeling well. Time to make some happy memories. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home