WhatsupwithJan

Saturday, March 04, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Saturday, March 4, 2006-7:35 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: I was just plain lazy this morning, lounging in my robe, reading the paper, drinking hot chocolate...This afternoon while reading I noticed how GOOD I felt, so at the end of the chapter, I did some chores, then went for another mile walk with Pat. Of course, it was another gorgeous Arizona day--our summer, Pat called it. This evening is pretty typical: Pat is watching basketball, Nicki was watching a movie on TV, Tyler is up programming, and Gracie is munching on a rawhide bone as she lies next to me. Nicki has the "bug" worse than I had it, so she headed off to bed early. The swelling in my legs has greatly improved, which helps with the walking and stairs. Now, if I could just get rid of the jelly belly and the neuropathy, I'd be in great shape! However, I really can't complain, as I am in no pain. I am enjoying every day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home