WhatsupwithJan

Friday, March 03, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Friday, March 3, 2006-6:43 pm Arizona Time
Jan Writes: Another rough morning; I've decided I have a bug of some kind. I felt okay the rest of the day. It was so beautiful outside this afternoon that I decided to extend the walk; it was just too nice to turn around and head back so soon. Pat and I figure we walked close to a mile, just short of our local park. I had no trouble with the extra distance. Guess what time it is now? Suns time! Blessings to all.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Jan...

    Good going on all those walks and household chores. Bout time you got back in the groove....Bet ol' Pat's kinda tired of babying you all these days...ha,ha. Couldn't be prouder of you guys. Keep it up!
    Just got back from Columbus with the Homoelle's....Jen/Chris new house is fantastic.....will send pics of house and family.....all are well...me sick w/cold....that must be where "snot-nose kids" comes from....BEST to all.
    Love Willy
    Keep on Keepin on!
    You go, girl!
    Don't beat yer....oops, that doesn't apply here...so solly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home