WhatsupwithJan

Sunday, February 26, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Sunday, February 26, 2006--7:28 pm Arizona Time
Jan Writes: The breakthrough meds got me through the morning feeling OK, and I haven't needed any since. The swelling goes down a bit more each day; my legs are starting to get a leg shape, as opposed to looking like tree trunks. I talked and reminisced with brother Tom for a good hour, until we were both tired of sitting at the computer. Then Veronica and I walked a new course today, probably about a 1/2 mile total. Pat had the cameras out today, and it was a little work remembering how to use the video camera, since it's probably been years since we used it. Pat also had a craving for a banana split, so I went with him to DQ to help hold things as of course, everyone wanted something from Dairy Queen! Two weeks ago, I could not get into the Explorer without help. Today I just climbed right in, no problem. Little milestones, baby steps. We are all happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home