WhatsupwithJan

Saturday, February 25, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Saturday, February 25, 2006-5:49 p.m. Arizona Time
Jan Writes: I am blessed to report another wonderful day. Even though I felt so well, I did not take a walk. I was up and down the stairs quite a few times, working on the computer up there, doing laundry and other little chores. This is what I call my ADL (Activities Of Daily Living) workout. I was pretty tired by "walk" time, so put my feet up instead, while Pat found tunes on his computer to play for me. Hope you all are having a good weekend!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like u are doing good. Next time I take the hike up the mtn. I will say a pray and take u with me. Carmen and I are going on Tue. after work so look up there around 3 or and see us. Take care. I stopped by your class about 2 weeks ago they are doing great. That Hayden is just my lover. I think I miss seeing him more than my old class.
    Love Ms. Kathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home