WhatsupwithJan

Saturday, February 18, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Saturday, February 18, 2006- 9:18 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: First of all, I have to tell of a surprise I had last night: My brother Jim in Chicago called on the internet, as he now is also equipped to go on MSN Messenger. It was good to both see and talk with him, as well as his wife, Karen, who popped in later in the conversation. Today started a little rough, but I felt better as the day went on. The swelling in my lower half continues to decrease, and the rash on my legs is totally healed. Each day I can move a little better than the day before, though the neuropathy continues to challenge my balance and the coordination of feet and hands. Other than doing laundry with Veronica and a little writing, it was another sports-on-TV restful day for me.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just wanted to thank you again soooooo much for your time and splaining things to me. Loved chatting with you and touching all those bases...it's been too long!
    So VERY glad that you are improving with each day.
    Now that we are slick electronic device operators...we will have to do this video/call thing more often...but not quite so long....my butt gets sore.
    Anywho....thanks again.

    Love to you....and all those nuts you hang with.....what WAS the name of that damn dog anyway?

    PS...now that you are on the upswing: just remember, no nude dancing on those greens till after sun set!

    Love Ya
    Willy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home