WhatsupwithJan

Monday, February 20, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Monday, February 20, 2006--7:40 pm Arizona Time
Jan Writes: Today we finished celebrating V's birthday with ice cream cake and gifts. And yes, the cake did taste good to me, as ice cream usually tastes good and goes down well. The hospice nurse came today, and she explained alot of things to us, answering all our questions in language we could understand. We are going to increase the dosage of the pain medication. I took more pain meds today, and it made a great difference in how I feel and function--without making me groggy or goofy. Probably my body had adjusted to the previous level of meds and now needs more to have the same effect. Needless to say, it was a great day.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hI Jan!
    Happy Day! to you. I have been thinking about you and hope you have a wonderful filled day with friends and laughter! You are such a wonderful person to be with , you are such an encouragement to me!
    Love to you
    Bev Abbott

     

Post a Comment

<< Home