WhatsupwithJan

Sunday, February 19, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Sunday, February 19, 2006--5:46 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: Tomorrow is V's birthday, but since she has class during the dinner hours, we decided to have her birthday meal today. She chose carry-out Olive Garden. Tomorrow we'll have her cake and presents. Today I went for a short walk outside. I made it all the way to the corner and back! I moved along pretty well, but my legs felt like cement on the way back. It just felt good to be outside, despite the chilly breeze. (I really can't complain too much that it was cold, since it was -5 in Chicago the other night.) We've been watching the NBA All-Star activities, so of course, will watch the game this evening. For those of you who have tomorrow off, enjoy your 3-day weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home