WhatsupwithJan

Friday, February 24, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Friday, February 24, 2006--6:38 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: I woke up this morning feeling fine, and remained that way all day. This morning I did a couple chores and some writing. I fell asleep while reading this afternoon, and when my friend Sandy stopped by, I was so out of it I felt like I was in a different time zone. It took me a few minutes to snap out of it. After a nice chat with Sandy, Pat accompanied me for a walk around the "big" block. The swelling continues to go down in both the legs and the belly, slowly but surely, and it makes such a difference in my ability to move. I am getting stronger also, but my balance is pretty shaky. That is why I need the walker for any kind of distance walking, and why I hang on walls and stuff inside the house.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger Brother Tom said…

    REMINDER!!!! Or have you forgotten???? Mom always told us, "Keep you hands OFF the walls!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home