WhatsupwithJan

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Tuesday, February 21, 2006--4:30 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: Another good day! It was restful and quiet. I spent the morning reading, writing and talking with Pat. This afternoon I did some computer work upstairs after I did my daily feet soaking. (Edited at 9:00 pm: This evening I rode the family exercise bike, lowest speed setting and very slowly, for 10 minutes. The legs were very tight at first, then felt loose. Easier than walking! The hardest thing was getting my leg over the bar at the beginning and end.)

One of Pat's favorite hobbies is working with Photoshop to modify images at the Photoshop Contest site, which also has a forum where the hobbiests can communicate with each other. The other day Pat informed them of my illness, and the response from his "cyber-friends" has been moving. I would like to personally thank you PSC site people for your support of both Pat and me during this time. Blessings to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home