WhatsupwithJan

Thursday, February 23, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Thursday, February 23, 2006--8:38 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: I'm taking a brief break from the Olympics to write the daily blog. I'm enjoying the freestyle ski jumpers and female skaters. Today I had two new achievements:1. I walked around the mini-block (about 1/2 a full-size block) and had lots of energy to spare. 2. I climbed the stairs one foot after another. It's the first time the right leg had the strength to do this. I'm a happy camper!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jan,

    I'm so happy to hear that you are getting around better. Your positive attitude is an inspiration. Tell Veronica that I wish her a happy belated birthday. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you, Kathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home