WhatsupwithJan

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Tuesday, February 14, 2006-6:50 pm Arizona Time
Jan Writes: Happy Valentine's Day! Today started with a victory: I walked up the stairs! I am no longer a first floor prisoner. Pat took me to get permanent plugs in my tear ducts. It's amazing what a simple procedure it is. My doctor has very steady hands, and she had the plugs in my eyes in no time. I was wiped out after the early rising and all the activity, so took a good nap. I've been going strong ever since. We celebrated Valentine's Day with cards, small gifts, and fast food-carry-out dinners. Hope your V-Day was filled with love!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Valentine's Day to you, Jan. I think of you so often. You are always in my prayers. Sending love your way today.
    Dianna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home