WhatsupwithJan

Monday, February 13, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Monday, February 13, 2006-8:38 pm Arizona time
Jan Writes: Things WENT very well today. After a visit from the hospice nurse, Rebecca, most of the day was spent in "solitary confinement." I also got quite a bit of exercise-20 yard dashes, feeling the Olympic spirit in my heart. (I think you know by now where I was, and why I probably weigh a few pounds lighter!)
The exteme weakness is fading, as side effects continue to slowly fade. It feels good to have energy again! Our fluid reduction plan is working, slowly eliminating the excess fluid. Rebecca explained that you can't go too fast, or you can disrupt the body's equilibrium. So, patience will prevail.
Tomorrow morning we are going in early to have permanent plugs placed in the tear ducts. I will still have other ducts open to moisten the eyes, and shed real tears of sadness or joy. I expect many more tears of joy. Wishing you joy today!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad to hear that your having good days. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day.
    Kathy A.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home