WhatsupwithJan

Sunday, February 12, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Sunday, February12, 2006--9:11 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: Abe Lincoln (and Ben Franklin-such sloth!) probably would not have approved of my sleeping in until 10 a.m. this morning, but it sure felt good! It was a lazy day, watching Olympics, chatting, reading. Pat caught Veronica's cold and took it easy today as well. He and my brother Tom had a nice chat on MSN messenger (online) and I joined in briefly. I like the site because you can see each other on the screen as you talk. Each day I feel a little better and a little stronger, but I can see it will take some time to get past the side-effects of the powerful chemo.

I think there may be some confusion about visitors. We welcome healthy people to visit, but please call first to make sure it is a good time or day. I still have my ups and downs. I also would ask that we keep visits short at this time, as my energy level remains very low, and I tire quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home