WhatsupwithJan

Friday, February 10, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Friday, Feb. 10, 2006--12: 45 am Sat. Arizona time
Jan Writes: What, still up? Yes, I slept much of the day, and so had the energy to stay up for the site to fix its server. I felt ok today, just fell asleep at a moment's notice. While awake, I had a brief team meeting in the living room with my co-workers. We needed to finish up one last project, and of course, spent a few minutes catching up on their families and the students. It was really fun for me; one of the things I liked best about being a special ed teacher was the comraderie of "the team." Today I went out to enjoy some fresh air and to test my strength a little. With the support of the walker, I made it to the end of the driveway and back. I was both exhausted and jubilant. Tyler is recovering from his wisdom tooth extraction, and Pat seems to be getting some nasty bug. He is trying to take it easy and recover quickly. Veronica is basically fine, just stressing over school work. Don't be surprised if you catch us ALL napping tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home