WhatsupwithJan

Monday, February 06, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Monday, February 6--9;49pm Arizona Time
Jan Writes: well, I managed to stay up watch the Suns and blog, depite the fact that Gracy was up dragging her nails across the backdoor screen at 5:30 am. EWWWWW! More training necesary!
Of course, I stayed up since we had an early appointment with the Onc. I am struggling to type with the neuoropathy, so If things don't improve soon, I will have to dictate to Pat.Or just give him the pleasure of addressing this fine group family and friends. Pretty much a typical day. Pat helped me scoot up the stairs on my bottoom, so I could go upstairs, It was a hilarious struggle;you just don't know what amazing experiences you will have in 30 years of marriage. ugh! The onc ordered a prescription for the mucositis, which should ease some of those minor pains. He also stopped the Abraxane because it is too toxic for my body. Now that the treatment is over, hopeully I can eat again! Yea! They also ran a bunch of blood tests so we can see what to do next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home