WhatsupwithJan

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Tuesday, January 31, 2006--7:14 pm-Arizona Time
Jan Writes: I felt pretty good today. It's just hard moving around with extra weight and neuropathy in the feel, side effects of the chemo. I'm so clutzy that I walk into walls, spill things, etc. So everyone is glad when they see me with my feet up and a good book! Just finished watching the Suns clobber Philadelphia; was sorry to miss Allen Iverson, one of my favorite non-sun players. His presence may have made the game more interesting, so that Tyler wouldn't skip the 3rd quarter, and maybe Pat would not have been snoring by the the end of the 4th! Tomorrow is the big day-I'm getting my tear ducts fixed so I don't tear all day long.We're going in at 7:20, which means Jan needs to get up long before the usual 8:00 am rise time. It will be worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home