WhatsupwithJan

Sunday, January 22, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Sunday, January 22, 2006-5:46 pm Arizona Time
Jan Writes: I did over-do it yesterday, as I was still pretty tired even after sleeping in an extra couple hours beyond normal. However, as I rested and enjoyed my Sunday of newspaper, football (sorry, Denver fans), and family time, my energy level came back and it has been a fine day. Eating is a wonderful thing! Now I will do one last chore before I settle in for the Suns game. May you all have a restful night and a great beginning of the week tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're always such an inspiration, Jan! I thought of you last night while watching the Suns and wondered if your little ticker was racing as much as mine! What a game :)

    Glad you're 7 pounds lighter - what a burden. As always, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Susan P.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home