WhatsupwithJan

Saturday, January 28, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Saturday, January 28, 2006-8:37 p, Arizona Time
Jan Writes: Whoa! I think during the night I got hit by a speeding golf cart. I woke up feverish, achy and generally a physical wreck. So, the day was spent resting for the most part, and I was thankful for the variety of drugs I have available to help me through this tough day; can't really complain when some relief is available. I did enjoy watching the winter X-Games; those athletes perform astonishing tricks. The snowboarders are daring and exciting to watch.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope tonight is a better night for rest than the last couple of ones. Sure thinking of you and your ups and downs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home