WhatsupwithJan

Monday, January 30, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Monday, January 30, 2006--7:06 pm Arizona Time
Jan Writes: Good news: I managed to avoid golf carts last night. In fact, I woke up in the middle of the night actually feeling hungry, so had a nice snack and was feeling pretty good. Overall, today was a good one despite some new side-effects. We are increasing the lasix, which hopefully will help get this excess fluid out of my body. That is the chief cause of my discomfort at this time. Today Veronica worked all day subbing and then went to class-a very long day for her. I missed her presence and chatter. Pat and Tyler spent the day at their computers. It was very quiet, so I did some reading and rested.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jan, glad you had a good day. Always thinking of you and sending Love & Light,Theresa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home