WhatsupwithJan

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Tuesday, January 24, 2006-1:29 p.m. Arizona Time
Jan Writes: I am home! Boswell Hospital gave me the best of care, but it is so good to be home. We may never know what caused the pain yesterday, as abdominal pain can be caused by hundreds of things. I am just grateful the pain passed as quickly as it did, and figure the day at the hospital was one very good check-up before we resume treatment. Many of you emailed, and it may be awhile before I can thank each of you individually. Therefore, I say thank you to all who are out there praying and caring. It helps more than you will know.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whoohoo Jan ~ prayers do work and I am so happy to hear you are home where you will rest much easier than anyother place. And a Suns game is on so I bet I know what you are doing, lol! Be gentle with your sweet self :)
    patty

     
  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger Brother Tom said…

    Jan and Pat...I guess I was expecting an email from Pat...was on Messenger several times on tuesday...I figured he'd call me if there was any news to share...I never thot of checking the blog, which I do every morning, considering our time zone differences. Anyway, thank God you are home and feeling better...and we should offer our thanks one more time for the answering our prayers!!!!! I think most of us go into a little "personal panic" as these situations occur. Well one thing learned during this episode...check the blog more often!

    Love, Tom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home