WhatsupwithJan

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Tuesday, January 17, 2006-3:58 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: Really good news comes really early! After the PET scan at 8:15, we went straight to outpatient at Del Webb. After getting settled in, the doctor and assistant came and drained 1.3 liters from my belly. Picture a liter pop bottle of fluid, and then some. Of course, they could not drain it all, but by our weighings at home pre/post, it was about 7 lbs. worth. It really makes a difference! It feels a little funny, gurgling and bubbling in me, like I've been unplugged. I'm still not my normal size, but this is the best I've felt in some time. Bless Pat for his driving me everywhere and hanging around clinics and hospitals for me! Thanks for all your support!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seven pounds! That's like having a baby! I'll bet just moving is a lot easier now. Glad to hear you're finally getting a little relief.

    You've been in my thoughts and prayers all night and all day!

    Kathy -- your sister :)

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so happy that your feeling better today. You are really going through some tough times. Your faith is an inspiration. I pray that you continue to make gains in your recovery. You are in my prayers. Love you, Kathy Anderson

     

Post a Comment

<< Home