WhatsupwithJan

Monday, January 16, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Monday, January 16, 2006-6:24 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: Good news comes early. I could hardly wait to write today, as relief will arrive tomorrow. I talked with my onc this morning who was very responsive. Early tomorrow Pat will take me for my PET scan, and then we will rush to Del Webb hospital to make the appointment to get this tummy drained-parencentesis? Who knows the correct term? I just say, bye-bye, Swelly Jelly Belly. I am hoping it will bring the relief anticipated. Then I can begin to eat, drink, breathe, and move again, get some strength back up. I look like I'm a good 9 months pregnant, and it feels a little like I'm going into delivery! Thanks for all the prayers that helped lead to the solution to this miserable problem! Blessings....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home