WhatsupwithJan

Sunday, January 15, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Sunday, January 15, 2006-7:43 p.m.
Jan Writes: Same kinds of problems as the last few days, but I did have a nice nap, and enjoyed a couple football games on TV. Even though my home town favorite, The Bears, had a dismal start, I was happy to see them at least make a game of it. Veronica drove me to the pharmacy, and on the way back we stopped at Sonic for a few treats for the family. I discovered that their slush was pretty refreshing, one of the few edible things I've enjoyed in weeks. Ah, the little special things in life! Thanks for all your comments and emails. I am confident that this misery will be ending in a few days, through the power of your positive energy and prayers. Blessings to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home