WhatsupwithJan

Thursday, December 01, 2005

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Thursday, December1, 2005-8:12 Arizona Time
Jan Writes Tonight: As expected, all my activity yesterday led to a quiet day today. I slept in until 9, then really couldn't get going until noon. I did manage to pull myself up off the couch for a half hour bike ride on the patio. It was a beautiful day, and I enjoyed watching Gracie play with a golf ball (course living perk) and splash in and out of the waterfall pond a few times. A half hour passes quickly when you're used to three and four hour rides! However, I am more tired after the 30 minutes than I ever was after a long ride. I will build my strength up as my body is ready. It's just so wonderful to be able to be riding at all. The rest of the day, I worked on catching up with emails and resting. A peaceful day at home.

Some of my friends have asked how to respond to the blog. You can click on "anonymous" if you don't want to make your own blog. Or you can go to the right side where my photo is. Click on "View my complete profile." There you will find my blog email, which will allow me to respond to your email. Good luck!

Thanks to all who tell me they read regularly, but don't respond. I believe that even your focusing on the blog sends me positive energy, and I appreciate your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home