WhatsupwithJan

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Wednesday, November 30, 2005-8:14 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: Chemo day! I love chemo day because the combination of drugs they give me allow me to feel actually normal most of the day. I took advantage of this, as well as the willingness of my chauffeur, Veronica, to run errands. Besides picking up some craft projects for the holidays, we visited Zuni Hills to drop off some photos and holiday projects for my students to work on. It was so good to see and hug a few friends, but in all honesty, the highlight of the visit was when my principal, Nick Battaglia, gave me a Zuni Hills hat! It was just the hat I had been wanting for my collection. I will wear the hat with Grizzly Pride. Thanks, Nick!

The other highlight of the day was at home. We bought Gracie a new toy, a stuffed bird, which I predicted will last 3 weeks. She's had an absolute ball with it, and I'm afraid to say the bird may not make it to three weeks. However long it lasts, it has brought her intense fun, which is all we wanted. (Well, I have to admit that we also wanted her to be busy with something so she wouldn't be pestering us for pets everyminute. PUPPIES!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home