WhatsupwithJan

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Tuesday, November 29, 2005-8:55 Arizona Time
It was another sleepy day after a wakeful night, nodding off during my reading in the arm chair until we went to the lab at almost noon. Still low energy, so I nodded some more in the afternoon. Finally I got disgusted with my lazy self and decided that even though I didn't have the energy to ride, I go could go upstairs and lift some small weights. I turned on some music and enjoyed some stretching and a little lifting. It did help invigorate me some, enough so that I could come down and write the blog. Tomorrow is chemo day, so we'll be up early and off to the spend the morning in the clinic. (Early? No problem! No hair to mess with!) I always like the chemo days; the drugs they give keep me feeling pretty good all day. I'm counting on that to be true tomorrow so I can get a few chores done with my shopping chauffeur Veronica!
Blessings to all!
Jan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home