WhatsupwithJan

Friday, November 25, 2005

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Friday, November 25, 2005-7:49PM, Arizona Time
Jan writes tonight: After a difficult night sleeping, I slept in a little later in the morning and woke up feeling better. I relaxed, ate breakfast, read the paper, then took the bike trainer out to the back patio for a photo shoot. I wanted my Zuni Hills friends who donated the trainer to have a chance to see exactly what they'd done for me. It was a beautiful day outside, and Gracie became my official training partner by spending the entire half hour of my ride circling the bike, sniffing and licking. It was so nice to enjoy the backyard, with its view of the golf course and water hole wildlife, not to mention the steady stream of golfers. I expect to spend alot of time out there riding, until I am recovered enough and can get back out on the road and trails.

Pat and I watched the ASU-U of A football game. Even though I took classes through ASU, I am forever loyal to U of A, where the medical staff at the UMC gave me nine years of healthy life through a bone marrow transplant. U of A football has struggled so much this year, and I was proud of the way they played even though they lost by a field goal in the final seconds.

The remainder of the day has been spent resting and enjoying time with the family. The mild exercise in the morning seemed to give me a bit more energy during the rest of the day, but now leaves me tired enough that I think I will have a good night's sleep.

Thanks to all who visit this site. I feel powerful positive energy coming from this blog, and I am grateful to my husband, Pat, for setting it up for me.

Blessings to one and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home