WhatsupwithJan

Friday, January 06, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Friday, January 6, 2006---7:30 Arizona Time
The roller coaster has been rocking and rolling today. There were some difficult times, but today I had 3 chats that helped me through. I had a phone call from a friend, then another friend came over for a short visit, and then my brother Tom called on the internet video cam. All the visits cheered me, but I was pretty tired much of the day. Veronica/Nicki had her wisdom tooth pulled, and the two of us have been pretty much sacked out in the family room most of the afternoon. We expect to be perkier tomorrow!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope Veronica is doing okay today with the wisdom tooth ordeal. Not fun. Our daughter had four taken out in one day. So my best to Veronica for the next few days. Jan, thinking of you and your family and hoping that today is a positive day.

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Brother Tom said…

    I'm glad Tom called you, he must be a really wonderful brother!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home