WhatsupwithJan

Thursday, January 05, 2006

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Thursday, January 5, 2006-9:03 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: I felt well this morning and met a friend for "coffee," although I enjoyed my lowfat chai tea. It even tasted good! The best part was two hours with a friend I've known for years, but needed to get caught up with. We had such a wonderful talk, catching up on the happenings in each other's families. Lots of positive energy was shared as we discussed what we've been doing with our lives and what our goals for our futures are. The rest of the day had the usual chemo ups and downs, but my spirits were high, having had such a good morning with a good friend. The family enjoyed watching the celebrity dance competition on TV tonight, other than Nicki/Veronica, who has had the stomach flu, and tomorrow will be getting a wisdom tooth pulled. Poor kid. It's just like the commercial: life hits you all at once!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home