WhatsupwithJan

Thursday, December 29, 2005

WhatsupwithJan

Thursday, December 29, 2005-7:28 Arizona Time

Jan writes: Pretty typical day. I joined Pat and Veronica in the grocery shopping and put away job, then rested. Later I pumped up tires on a couple bikes, then set up my road bike on the trainer. Boy, what anemia does to you! I could barely turn the pedals, and finally got tuckered out in 10 minutes! By the time all was put away and I got showered and dressed, I was done in again. I spent the rest of the day reading a Torey Hayden (favorite author) book: Twilight Children. It's another winner. No fanatastic Suns game on tonight, and I may just go to bed early tonight. The ups and downs of cancer treatment! The good news is, I really do believe the taxotere is knocking off the "bad" cells in the liver and that those good cells remaining are happily regenerating. That's what gets me through the valleys. I hope you believe that too--it will help it come to pass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home