WhatsupwithJan

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Jan Writes Again!
I continue to get stronger each day, despite frequent queasiness. Food is staying down, working through, and nourishing my body. I rest alot and focus on getting well. Tomorrow if all goes well, Veronica and I are going to do a little TLC shopping: a warm soft hat for my soon to be bald head, and a trainer for my bike. With the trainer, I can set my bike up to ride in the house or back on the patio, and no one will have to stay with me or wait worrying for me. For this, I thank the staff of Zuni Hills, who kindly collected their cash and donated to this worthy cause. The trainer will help me keep in shape and go at a reasonable pace, hopefully a big part of the healing process. If nothing else, it will cheer me greatly! Thanks, Zuni!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home