WhatsupwithJan

Saturday, November 05, 2005

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Saturday,November 5, 2005-6:06PM Arizona time.
"Routine" is sometimes a word not easily appreciated by those who crave excitement and/or are looking for a thrill to punctuate the boredom of a less than exciting life. However, I must say that I couldn't be more happy with jan's latest daily routine. Although she doesn't feel normally healthy, she at least doesn't feel terribly bad. She is able to eat and enjoy a meal, and experience and share some happy and joyful connections with family and friends. And she has a Hope and a belief that her life will get better.These are the seemingly insignificant events and small joys that in circumstances like this really become big miracles..
Pat

1 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Jan:
    I am so happy you were able to enjoy a bike ride, as I know this is one of your favorite activities!

    I would like to come visit, so I will call before I come to make sure you are up to it.
    Let Pat know I "bookmarked" your blogspot, so I will not need to ask again.

    Love, Kathy (Marsh)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home