WhatsupwithJan

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Wednesday, December 21, 2005-7:49 Arizona Time
Jan Writes: Good news from the doctor: the liver enzymes continue to decrease, which hopefully means the tumors are shrinking. Yea! I also received a pill for the ascites (swelling in the belly that makes me look like I'm pregnant!) and a pill to counteract its side effects. I also have started getting a shot of Procrit at each chemo session to help with the anemia. Today's chemo starts round 3 of Taxotere: 3 weeks of chemo, one week off. The doctor is taking good care of me. Today Veronica helped me make some holiday deliveries. I think I hear my bed calling me after this very busy day!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Brother Tom said…

    Progress with prayer, hope, positive attitude, and good drugs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home